Workbook and Lab Manual for Sonography, 3rd Edition
Introduction to Normal Structure and Function
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Master the content from your textbook with this helpful review! Corresponding to the chapters in Sonography: Introduction to Normal Structure and Function, 3rd Edition, this workbook and lab manual includes exercises and unlabeled illustrations. You fill in the labels to identify the anatomy in drawings and sonograms, reinforcing your understanding of the text.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- New lab exercises and image challenges help you memorize, comprehend, apply, and evaluate the concepts presented in the textbook.
- New exercises cover the new material in the text:
- Prostate and scrotum
- Upper extremity vascular imaging
- Neonatal hip and spine
- 3D and 4D imaging
- Female pelvis scanning
- Thoracocentesis and paracentesis
- Doppler techniques for fetal ductus venosus, aorta and MCA imaging
- Quality control protocol
- Scanning planes and sectional anatomy
- Unlabeled line drawings and sonograms offer labeling practice to reinforce learning about each scan's important structures.
- Lab manual exercises reinforce memorization and comprehension of the material in the text.
By Reva Arnez Curry, PhD, RT(R), RDMS, FSDMS, Executive Director of Community Partnerships, Stockton Center for Community Schools, School of Education, The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey, Pomona, NJ and Betty Bates Tempkin, BA, RT(R), RDMS, Member, Board of Directors, Piedmont Virginia Community College, Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program, Charlottesville, VA; Ultrasound Consultant, Middlebrook, VA; Formerly, Clinical Director, Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program, Hillsborough Community College, Tampa, FL