Musculoskeletal MRI, 2nd Edition
This book may take up to 5 business days to ship
Whether you are a resident, practicing radiologist, or new fellow, this authoritative resource offers expert guidance on all the essential information you need to approach musculoskeletal MRI and recognize abnormalities. The updated second edition features new illustrations to include the latest protocols as well as images obtained with 3 Tesla (T) MRI. See normal anatomy, common abnormalities, and diseases presented in a logical organization loaded with practical advice, tips, and pearls for easy comprehension.
New to This Edition
- Presents the nuances that can be detected with 3 Tesla MRI so you can master this new technology
- Includes “how to” technical information on updated protocols for TMJ, shoulder, elbow, wrist/hand, spine, hips and pelvis, knee, and foot and ankle.
- Features information boxes throughout the text that highlight key information for quick review of pertinent material.
- Follows a template that includes discussion of basic technical information, as well as the normal and abnormal appearance of each small unit that composes each joint so you can easily find and understand the information you need.
- Depicts both normal and abnormal anatomy, as well as disease progression, through more than 600 detailed images.
- Includes only the essential information so you get all you need to perform quality musculoskeletal MRI without having to wade through too many details.
“I recommend Musculoskeletal MRI enthusiastically and without hesitation to any radiologist or clinician interested in gaining a deeper practical understanding of this field. This book succeeds both as a reference to keep by the view box and as a textbook to be read from cover to cover.”
-Radiology, review of previous edition
By Clyde A. Helms, MD, Professor of Radiology and Orthopaedic Surgery, Deparment of Radiology, Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, North Carolina; Nancy M. Major, MD, Consultant MSK Radiologist, TriState Imaging/Mainline Diagnostic Imaging, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, MD Director of Diagnostic Imaging Orthopaedic Associates of Allentown Allentown, PA; Mark W. Anderson, MD, Harrison Distinguished Teaching Professor of Radiology; Chief, Musculoskeletal Radiology, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
; Phoebe Kaplan, MD, Musculoskeletal Radiologist, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA; Formerly, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA and Robert Dussault, MD, Musculoskeletal Radiologist, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA; Formerly, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA