Practical Soft Tissue Pathology: A Diagnostic Approach
A Volume in the Pattern Recognition Series (Expert Consult: Online and Print)
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Practical Soft Tissue Pathology: A Diagnostic Approach, catapults you across the finish line of a definitive diagnosis. Lavishly illustrated in full color throughout, this medical reference book captures key morphologic patterns for a comprehensive range of common and rare soft-tissue conditions and assists in the interpretation of complex diagnostic puzzles. Access to the entire text and image bank on Expert Consult adds time-saving convenience.Table of Contents
- Diagnose frequently encountered soft tissue malignancies with a pattern-recognition approach.
- Compare specimens and categorize them accordingly with a helpful visual index and lavish collection of full-color images and illustrations.
- Glance and go: Chapters are organized by histologic pattern (spindle cell tumors, epithelioid tumors, tumors with myxoid stroma) for speed and efficiency.
- Make an educated diagnosis thanks to practical applications of molecular techniques and newly developed diagnostic markers.
- Access the full text and image bank online at expertconsult.com.
"This is the first book in this series I have read. It is an interesting way to present pathology diagnosis, by using pattern recognition. The book helps with one of the most difficult dilemmas general pathologists face and need to resolve."- Lamis Shatat, MBBS (University of Kansas Medical Center) Doody Review Services
By Jason L. Hornick, MD, PhD, Director of Surgical Pathology and Director of Immunohistochemistry, Brigham and Women's Hospital; Associate Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA