Pocket Companion to Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 8th Edition
Please call 1-800-545-2522 for availability
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
This Pocket Companion to Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 8th Edition offers rapid, portable access to the most important pathology facts and concepts. Richard Mitchell, MD, PhD, Vinay Kumar, MBBS, MD, FRCPath, Nelson Fausto, MD, Abul K. Abbas, MBBS, and Jon Aster, MD assemble all of the key data and principles of pathology in a concise, at-a-glance format and fit them into your pocket for quick reference anytime. The result is a superb source for quick answers and an efficient review tool on any aspect of pathology.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Completely updated to reflect the latest knowledge and techniques across all areas of pathology.
- Assembles all of the key data and principles you need to know for exams and rotations.
- Presents information in a concise, at-a-glance format.
- Fits into your pocket, for a convenient reference any time.
- Offers abundant page references to the parent text, making additional information easy to find.
By Richard Mitchell, MD, PhD, Associate Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA; Vinay Kumar, MBBS, MD, FRCPath, Professor and Chairman, Department of Pathology, University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine, Chicago, IL; Nelson Fausto, MD, Professor and Chair, Department of Pathology, University of Washington, Seattle, WA; Abul K. Abbas, MBBS, Professor and Chair, Department of Pathology, University of California San Francisco School of Medicine, San Francisco, CA and Jon Aster, MD, Brigham & Women's Hospital, Boston, MA