Kinn's The Medical Assistant - Study Guide and Procedure Checklist Manual Package, 11th Edition
An Applied Learning Approach
The perfect chapter-by-chapter companion to Kinn's The Medical Assistant, 11th Edition, the study guide and procedure checklist manual provide unparalleled review of the practical, real-world administrative and clinical skills essential to your success in health care. Engaging study tools and practice exercises make it easy to review essential concepts, assess your understanding, and confidently prepare for today's competitive job market.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Expanded coverage of the Electronic Health Record and accompanying Practice Partner E.H.R. activities on Evolve keep you up to date with emerging tools in the field.
- Procedure Checklists Manual packaged with your study guide helps you track your performance of every procedure included in the textbook.
- Separately bound Study Guide and Procedure Checklist Manual enable you to carry just the individual resources you need with you to class or the lab.
- A variety of exercises test your content knowledge and critical thinking skills through Vocabulary Review, Short Answer, Fill in the Blank, and True/False questions.
- End-of-chapter Quizzes on Evolve help you assess your understanding of chapter content.
- Work Products enable you to provide documentation to your instructor and accrediting organizations to demonstrate a completed competency.
- Up-to-date content reflects current CAAHEP and ABHES standards on Patient Education, Documentation, and more.
- A guide to English-Spanish Terms helps you explain important concepts to a broader range of patients.
- Additional exercises including Skills & Concepts, Word Puzzles, Case Studies, Workplace Applications, and Internet Activities make studying more engaging and reinforce your understanding.
By Alexandra Patricia Young, BBA, RMA, CMA (AAMA), MA, Adjunct Instructor, Everest College, Arlington Midcities Campus, Arlington, TX; Professional Writer, Grand Prairie, TX; Formerly, Director of Admissions, Parker College of Chiropractic, Dallas, TX; Formerly, Program Director, Medical Assisting/HIM Programs, Ultrasound Diagnostic School, Irving, TX and Deborah B. Proctor, EdD, RN, CMA, Professor and Director, Medical Assisting Program, Butler County Community College, Butler, PA