The Anterior Cruciate Ligament: Reconstruction and Basic Science
Expert Consult Premium Edition: Enhanced Online Features, Print and DVD
Please call 1-800-545-2522 for availability
Master the very latest clinical and technical information on the full range of anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction techniques. Both inside the remarkably user-friendly printed version of this Expert Consult title, and on its fully searchable web site, you'll find detailed coverage of hamstring, allograft and bone-tendon-bone (BTB) ACL reconstruction (including single versus double bundle techniques), and hamstring graft harvesting; plus fixation devices, rehabilitation, revision ACLR surgery, and much more! Surgical technique videos on the bonus DVD help you hone and refine your skill set under the expert guidance of the leading authorities in the field. Plus, the Premium Edition's web site regularly integrates new information directly into each chapter...so the content is always as current as the day the book was published!Table of Contents
- A "dream team" of ACL surgeons provides the advanced guidance you need to overcome the toughest challenges in this area.
- A comparison of the full range of graft options for ACL reconstruction makes it easier to choose the best approach for each patient.
- State-of-the-art information on the latest principles and technical considerations helps you avoid complications.
- ‘How-to' principles of post-op rehabilitation and revision ACL surgery assist you in optimizing patient outcomes.
- Hone and refine your surgical technique by viewing videos on the bonus DVD.
- Consult the latest guidance through an online ACL database offering monthly updated coverage including original research articles organized by topic, ACL-related podium presentations, and posters from the five major orthopedic meetings.
- Expand your reference power through additional online chapters.
- Overcome your toughest challenges with “Ask the Experts,” an online section enabling you to pose questions to the authors.
- Links to society and industry websites connect you to all the professional resources you need in one place.
By Chadwick Prodromos, MD, Medical Director, Illinois Orthoapedics and Sports Medicine Centers; Associate Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Rush University College of Medicine, Chicago, IL; Charles Brown, MD, PhD, Fellow, Surgical Oncology, Department of Surgery, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA; Freddie H. Fu, MD, Blue Cross of Western Pennsylvania, Professor and Executive Vice Chairman, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Musculoskeletal Institute, Pittsburgh, PA; Anastasios D. Georgoulis; Alberto Gobbi; Stephen M. Howell; Don Johnson; Lonnie E. Paulos and K. Donald Shelbourne