Green's Operative Hand Surgery, 6th Edition
2-Volume Set Expert Consult: Online and Print
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Total hand, wrist, and elbow expertise at your fingertipsTable of Contents
New to This Edition
Green’s Operative Hand Surgery, edited in its Sixth Edition by Scott W. Wolfe, MD, provides today’s most complete, authoritative guidance on the effective surgical and non-surgical management of all conditions of the hand, wrist, and elbow. Now featuring a new full-color format, photographs, and illustrations, plus operative videos and case studies online at Expert Consult, this new edition shows you more vividly than ever before how to perform all of the latest techniques and achieve optimal outcomes.
- Access the complete contents online, fully searchable, at expertconsult.com.
Overcome your toughest clinical challenges with advice from world-renowned hand surgeons.
- Master all the latest approaches, including the newest hand implants and arthroplastic techniques
- Get tips for overcoming difficult surgical challenges through "Author’s Preferred Technique" summaries
- See how to perform key procedures step by step by watching operative videos online
- Gain new insights on overcoming clinical challenges by reading online case studies
- Consult it more easily thanks to a new, more user-friendly full-colour format, with all of the photos and illustrations shown in colour
By Scott W. Wolfe, MD, Chief of Hand Surgery, Hospital for Special Surgery, Department of Orthopaedics, Cornell Medical College, New York, NY, USA; Robert N. Hotchkiss, MD, Associate Attending, Chief of Hand Surgery, Hospital for Special Surgery; Director, Alberto Vilar Center for Research of the Hand and Upper Extremity, New York, NY; William C. Pederson, MD, Clinical Associate Professor, Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Department of Orthopaedics, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX and Scott H. Kozin, MD, Associate Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
Temple University School of Medicine
Hand Surgeon, Shriners Hospital for Children