Rutherford's Vascular Surgery, 2-Volume Set, 7th Edition
Expert Consult: Print and Online
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Rutherford's Vascular Surgery - the most acclaimed comprehensive reference in its field - presents definitive, state-of-the-art guidance on every aspect of vascular health care, equipping you to make the best clinical decisions and optimize outcomes. Extensively revised by many new, international authors - led by Drs. Jack Cronenwett and K. Wayne Johnston - and now published in association with the Society for Vascular Surgery, this 7th Edition provides the authoritative answers that surgeons, interventionalists, and vascular medicine specialists need to provide effective care for vascular surgery patients.
New to This Edition
- Access the complete contents of Rutherford's Vascular Surgery online at www.expertconsult.com - with monthly updates from the Journal of Vascular Surgery and the European Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, plus videos of procedures, an image library, review questions, and more.
- Master the latest developments, techniques, and approaches with thorough updates on endovascular applications, vascular access, imaging, non-operative management, and much more.
- View clinical and physical findings and operative techniques more vividly with a new full-color layout and more full-color images.
- Get answers you can depend on. Now published in association with the Society for Vascular Surgery, Rutherford's delivers the world’s most trusted information on all major areas of vascular health care, written by international experts, with up-to-date bibliographies and annotated recommended references.
- Overcome any clinical challenge with in-depth sections on Fundamental Considerations, Patient Evaluation, Atherosclerotic Risk Factors, Perioperative Care, Bleeding and Clotting, Complications, Venous Disease, Lymphedema, Arteriovenous Anomalies, Hemodialysis Access, Miscellaneous Technique, Grafts and Devices, Cerebrovascular Disease, Lower Extremity Arterial Disease, Upper Extremity Arterial Disease, Arterial Aneurysms, Renal and Mesenteric Disease, and Trauma and Acute Limb Ischemia.
- Choose the best management option for each patient with discussions of operative, endovascular, and non-operative approaches for vascular conditions.
"Should be immediately available to anyone with an interest in vascular surgery since it provides a major source of information relevant to all vascular surgeons whether they are in training or have an established vascular practice." - Annals of the Royal College of Surgeons, June 2011
"Rutherford's may be commended to vascular surgeons (trained and training), interventionalists and all clinicians participating in cardiovascular research." - British Journal of Surgery, Dec 31, 2011
By Jack L. Cronenwett, MD, Professor of Surgery, Dartmouth Medical School, Chief, Section of Vascular Surgery, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH and Wayne Johnston, Professor and R. Fraser Elliot Chair in Vascular Surgery, Department of Surgery, University of Toronto,
Vascular Surgeon, Toronto General Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada