Imaging of the Brain
Expert Radiology Series
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Imaging of the Brain provides the advanced expertise you need to overcome the toughest diagnostic challenges in neuroradiology. Combining the rich visual guidance of an atlas with the comprehensive, in-depth coverage of a definitive reference, this significant new work in the Expert Radiology series covers every aspect of brain imaging, equipping you to make optimal use of the latest diagnostic modalities.Table of Contents
- Compare your clinical findings to more than 2,800 digital-quality images of both radiographic images and cutting edge modalities such as MR, multislice CT, ultrasonography, and nuclear medicine, including PET and PET/CT.
- Visualize relevant anatomy more easily thanks to full-color anatomic views throughout.
- Choose the most effective diagnostic options, with an emphasis on cost-effective imaging.
- Apply the expertise of a diverse group of world authorities from around the globe on imaging of the brain.
- Use this reference alongside Dr. Naidich’s Imaging of the Spine for complementary coverage of all aspects of neuroimaging.
- Access the complete contents of Imaging of the Brain online and download all the images at www.expertconsult.com.
"This book is very well written and explains concepts extremely well. The section on anatomy is particularly detailed, more than available in any other mainstream neuroradiology textbooks...It is also well supported by high quality images and illustrations, both radiological and histological...It imparts detailed knowledge of basic concepts and the required core fundamentals in neuroradiology that are not available in the modern textbooks. It stimulates one to appreciate this specialist subject and creates a hunger for more. With the basics mastered, one can then enjoy all the challenging puzzles of neuroradiology that nature throws at us. This book is suitable for everyone involved in radiology, whether one is a trainee or a consultant, as it provides a foundation in understanding the brain. Once started, you will find it hard to stop as it is very readable and digestible. To this end, the authors have succ eded in achieving their set goal."
RAD, September 2013
By Thomas P. Naidich, MD, Professor of Radiology; Professor of Neurosurgery; Director of Neuroradiology, Irving and Dorothy Regenstreif Research Professor of Neuroscience Professor (Neuroimaging), Mt Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY, US; Mauricio Castillo, MD, Professor of Radiology, Chief and Program Director of Neuroradiology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC, US; Soonmee Cha, MD, Associate Professor of Radiology and Neurosurgery, Department of Neuroradiology, UC San Francisco Medical Center, San Francisco, CA, US and James G. Smirniotopoulos, MD, Professor of Radiology and Neurology; Chairman, Department of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, MD, US