Robbins and Cotran Pathology Flash Cards
With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access
Enter promotional code 05984 at checkout.
Taken from the Robbins text and Klatt’s own extensive collection, these 350 brilliantly illustrated flash cards present gross, photomicrographic, and radiologic images that allow you to test yourself on key pathologic information, facts, and functions. Designed to help you master what you need to know, both sides of each card present a clinical vignette (700 in all), an image or diagram, two to five questions, and an explanation to the questions on the opposite side. To further enhance your learning experience, you’ll have anytime, anywhere access to the flash cards, as well as any other Student Consult title you own, online at www.studentconsult.com.
- Features unparalleled full-color illustrations, taken from the Robbins text and Klatt’s own extensive collection, depicting gross, photomicrographic, and radiologic images for a clear, visual review.
- Presents two clinical cases on each card in a format that mimics the USMLE.
- Access the flash cards, as well as any other Student Consult titles you own, anytime, anywhere at www.studentconsult.com.
- Includes page references to Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease and Robbins Basic Pathology to make further study easy.
- Comes in a convenient 4" x 6" format.
- Provides the perfect review tool for course exams as well as the USMLE Step 1 that lets you study your way based on your own personal study habits.
By Edward C. Klatt, MD, Professor and Academic Administrator, Department of Pathology, Florida State University College of Medicine, Tallahassee, FL and Richard Mitchell, MD, PhD, Associate Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA