Ferri's Color Atlas and Text of Clinical Medicine
Expert Consult - Online and Print
Bestselling author Fred F. Ferri, MD, FACP-known for his succinct, at-a-glance guidance in clinical decision making-offers a one-of-a-kind approach to the diagnosis of virtually every condition encountered in daily practice. Inside this new reference you’ll find nearly 4,000 images-the largest collection of medical images ever assembled in a primary care resource. For each condition examined, the text presents several images from a multiple-modality perspective that together provide a clear picture for obtaining an accurate identification. Differential diagnosis references accompanying each image help you avoid possible misdiagnoses. As an Expert Consult title, this text offers convenient access to the complete contents online, allowing you to perform quick searches, cross reference differential diagnosis references with even greater efficiency, and download all of the images from the book.Table of Contents
- Provides access to the complete contents online, allowing you to perform quick searches, cross reference differential diagnoses with even greater efficiency, and download all of the images from the book.
- Features nearly 4,000 high-quality photographs-complemented by concise explanatory text-to help you quickly identify and diagnose virtually every condition encountered in daily practice.
- Presents several images for each condition correlating various characteristic visual findings.
- Concisely summarizes each condition’s definition, key features, differential diagnosis, therapeutic options, and relevant ICD-9-CM codes.
- Presents differential diagnosis references for each image to help you rule out conditions with a similar presentation.
Edited by Fred F. Ferri, MD, FACP, Clinical Professor, Alpert Medical School
Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island