Yen & Jaffe's Reproductive Endocrinology , 6th Edition
Expert Consult - Online and Print
Thoroughly revised and now enhanced with color artwork, the new edition of this premier reference continues to offer the latest information on the diagnosis and management of reproductive endocrine disorders. National and international leaders from the field of reproductive endocrinologyincluding 30 new authorsequip you with coverage that encompasses the full spectrum of reproductive pathophysiology and disorders, from pregnancy and birth to reproductive aging. Full-color illustrations and new drawings provide a real-life depiction of basic cell structures and endocrine responses for a better understanding of the material, while new chapters explore the issues shaping today's practice. As an Expert Consult title, it includes convenient online access to the complete text of the bookfully searchablealong with all of the images, and references linked to Medline at www.expertconsult.com.
New to This Edition
- Features anytime, anywhere online access to the complete text of the book—fully searchable—as well as all of the images, and references linked to Medline.
- Offers new content on preservation of fertility, endocrine disturbances affecting reproduction, imaging technologies, and adolescent reproductive endocrinology that explore the issues shaping today’s practice.
- Includes full-color illustrations and new drawings which provide a real-life depiction of anatomy and cell function and dysfunction for a greater understanding.
- Provides a list of suggested readings at the end of each chapter for further reference.
- Presents fresh insights into today’s field and future advances, as well as a greater international perspective.
- Covers the full spectrum of reproductive pathophysiology and disorders, from pregnancy and birth to reproductive aging.
- Includes the work of leaders in the field of reproductive endocrinology for guidance you can trust.
“Continues to provide clinicians with the best quality information. Very well illustrated and has excellent figures, easy to follow tables, and lots of ‘information at a glance.’ Make the investment. It’s money well spent!”—Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
By Jerome F. Strauss, III, MD, PhD, Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology; Dean, School of Medicine, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA and Robert L. Barbieri, MD, Kate Macy Ladd Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, Harvard Medical School; Chief, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA