Clinical Skills Online for Medical Assistants (User Guide and Access Code)
Set up as 10 individual modules divided into units with at least 10 video skills presentations each, Clinical Skills Online for Medical Assisting is specifically designed to help you visually master all of the clinical medical assisting skills you need. A medical assistant demonstrates proper technique to give you a consistent portrayal of all skills. Review questions and additional activities test your basic knowledge to see how much you've learned.Table of Contents
- Presents a consistent process for each skill, including proper documentation techniques, to aid learning and memorization.
- Includes Skill Variations to provide you with the option to observe the most common skills techniques used in their areas.
- Spanish captioning provides easy access to translations from English to Spanish.
- What If scenarios provide interviews with actual medical assistants to help you think about what you would do in the same situation.
- An Instructor’s Resource Manual available on Evolve provides outlines of times for each skill, a correlation grid of skills to CAAHEP and ABHES competencies, suggestions for effectively using the programs for in-class demonstrations and student self-study, and multiple-choice and open-ended assessment questions for each skill with answers and rationales.