Expert Consult - Online, Print, and DVD
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Drs. Mary Ann Werz and Ignacio L. Pita present Epilepsy Syndromes, a unique book with companion DVD that guides you through the difficult diagnostic challenges associated with this disorder. It is organized by epilepsy syndromes for easy reference, and the DVD shows patient videos running concurrently with their EEG tracings. It’s the perfect tool for evaluating patients with seizures.Table of Contents
- Access the fully searchable contents of the text and a downloadable image library all at expertconsult.com, and 60 EEG videos of actual patient monitoring sessions in longitudinal bipolar, transverse, and referential montages on an accompanying DVD.
- Reference the experiences of your patients to those of patients recorded during video-EEG monitoring sessions and access links to the relevant imaging used.
- Reformat montages and filters as if you were reviewing patient data in an epilepsy monitoring unit with the EEG review software on the DVD.
- Avoid misdiagnoses by differentiating between epilepsy and non-epileptic seizures.
- Examine patient cases across all age groups so you can treat the widest range of patients: adult, pediatric and neonatal.
- Determine and evaluate when surgery is appropriate and when it is not.
Get quick and easy reference to diagnosis and management with organization by epilepsy syndrome.