Essentials of Neuroanesthesia and Neurointensive Care
A Volume in Essentials of Anesthesia and Critical Care
This book may take up to 5 business days to ship
The information you really need! This title in the Essentials of Anesthesia and Critical Care series presents core clinical neuroanesthesia and neurointesive care knowledge in a practical, user-friendly format. A manageable size and affordable price makes this an ideal purchase for every clinician who would like an economical yet dependable resource in this specialty.Table of Contents
- Provides the key neuroanesthesia and neurointensive care information you need from authorities you trust.
- Uses a concise, user-friendly format to help you locate answers quickly.
- Features key points boxes in each chapter to help you quickly access the most crucial information.
- Includes annotated references that guide you to the most relevant additional resources.
- Features a compact size and clinical emphasis that facilitates and enhances bedside patient care.
- Contains the authoritative guidance of larger reference books without the expense.
By Arun K. Gupta, MD, Macintosh Professor of Anesthesiology, Consultant in Neurointensive Care, Cambridge University, Cambridge, UK; and Adrian W. Gelb, MD, ChB, FRCP(C), Professor, Department of Anesthesia and Perioperative Care, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA