Expert Consult - Online and Print
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
This is the most comprehensive and user-friendly book yet produced on ERCP. For the first time it combines an in-depth review of this complex topic with easily accessible, detailed and authoritative instructions on how to safely gain access to the biliary and pancreatic ducts and deliver effective therapy. The intricacies of the procedures are shown using beautifully drawn step-by-step illustrations. This book is dedicated to simplifying and explaining everything that you need to know to effectively and safely practice ERCP.Table of Contents
- Uses the clearest, most detailed instructions on performing ERCP produced to date, so you can follow each procedure in-depth.
- Includes stunning, full-color, step-by-step illustrations to guide you through each procedure.
- Organizes information simply and consistently, making finding what you need quick and easy.
- Contains a section on how to ensure that ERCP is the appropriate therapy for your patient.
- Includes a DVD-ROM featuring video instruction for each step of the procedure.
Edited by Todd H. Baron, MD, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA; Richard Kozarek, MD, Chief of Gastroenterology, Section of Gastroenterology, Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle, WA, USA; and David Leslie Carr-Locke, MD, FACG, FRCP, Director of Endoscopy, Division of Gastroenterology, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA, USA