Learning Strategies for Health Careers Students - Revised Reprint
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Limited Stock - Order Soon
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$53.95|
Dozens of step-by-step strategies help you improve your skills in areas such as reading comprehension, writing, math, and studying. With this book, you'll build your vocabulary, understand basic mathematics and solve word problems, take effective notes, manage study time, and raise your test scores. You'll also learn to organize your ideas so you can write more clearly and effectively for school and work-related reports.Table of Contents
- Fifteen reading selections taken from health care textbooks let you practice the strategies you've learned.
- A variety of exercises offer practice with the same kinds of assignments you'll encounter at school.
- An answer key allows you to check your work.
- A vocabulary chapter introduces the medical and non-medical terms you need to know.
- A glossary offers rapid, at-a-glance access to important terms.
By Susan Marcus Palau, MA, Learning Specialist, Private Practice, Westchester, NY; and Marilyn Meltzer, MA, Hunter College, New York, NY