Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series: Lasers and Lights: Volume 2 with DVD, 2nd Edition
Rejuvenation - Resurfacing - Treatment of Ethnic Skin - Treatment of Cellulite
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
This title in the PROCEDURES IN COSMETIC DERMATOLOGY SERIES presents up-to-the-minute, practical guidance on the laser and light treatments shaping today's practice. Succinctly written and lavishly illustrated, it focuses on procedural how-to's and offer step-by-step advice on proper techniques, pitfalls, and tricks of the tradeso you can refine and hone your skills...and expand your surgical repertoire. You'll find current, to-the-point guidance on the cosmetic use of lasers and lightsedited by a pioneer in the field, Dr. David Goldberg. Implement the newest procedures into your practice immediately and confidentlywith the outstanding guidance you'll find in this volume of the PROCEDURES IN COSMETIC DERMATOLOGY SERIES.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Stay abreast of the fastest-moving area of cosmetic dermatology!
- Implement the latest techniques for * Ablative laser skin resurfacing * Non-surgical skin tightening, including Thermage * cellulite treatments, and more!
- Get the best results when performing laser and light treatments for cellulite, rejuvenation, resurfacing, hair removal and ethnic skin—all with one concise, accessible volume.
- Visualize techniques and results clearly with a wealth of color illustrations and photographs that depict cases as they appear in practice.
- See how to proceed with a comprehensive instructional DVD containing video clips of techniques and procedures as well as the experts' hints and tips, edited by Thomas E Rohrer.
REVIEW OF PREVIOUS EDITION
"An excellent resource for both trainees and experienced laser operators." — Australasian Journal of Dermatology
By David Goldberg, MD, JD, Clinical Professor of Dermatology, Director, Laser Research and Mohs Surgery, Mt. Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA