Atlas of Abdominoplasty
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Successfully perform one of today's most frequently requested plastic surgery procedures. Written by a leading authority on the subject, this heavily illustrated operative guide examines all of the aspects and variations of abdominoplasty. Nearly 500 full-color illustrations and photographs show you in clear, clinical detail the pre-, intra-, and postoperative steps for each procedure, and videos on DVD present these techniques in action. Comprehensive coverage of a full range of topics related to this surgeryfrom patient selection and incision placement...to ancillary procedures, contraindications, and complicationsmake you aware of key considerations and enable you to safely perform more of the latest procedures.Table of Contents
- Covers a full range of topics associated with abdominoplasty—from patient selection and incision placement...to ancillary procedures, contraindications, and complications—highlighting key considerations and enabling you to safely perform more procedures.
- Examines the practice of liposuction in abdominoplasty procedures to show you how to combine both for the best results from each surgery.
- Offers coverage of endoscopic surgery techniques to equip you with the latest procedures.
- Uses nearly 500 full-color illustrations and photographs that depict in clear, clinical detail the pre-, intra-, and postoperative steps for each procedure for superb visual guidance.
- Addresses specific patient populations such as the massive weight loss patient and the obese, emphasizing the special operative considerations affecting these groups.
- Follows a consistent format throughout that makes reference quick and easy.
- Includes a bonus DVD containing videos of key procedures in action that show you how to proceed.
By Joseph Hunstad, MD, FACS, Assistant Consulting Professor, Duke Medical Center, Department of Surgery, Division of Plastic Surgery; Chief, Department of Plastic Surgery, University Hospital, Charlotte, NC; and Remus Repta, MD, Co-Medical Director, Advanced Aesthetic Associates, Phoenix/ Scottsdale, AZ