Klaus and Fanaroff's Care of the High-Risk Neonate, 6th Edition
Expert Consult - Online and Print
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Stay up to date with recent advances in the NICU with Klaus and Fanaroff's Care of the High-Risk Neonate, 6th Edition. This trusted neonatology reference thoroughly covers the new guidelines, equipment, drugs, and treatments that have greatly increased the chance of survival for high-risk infants. Expert contributors deliver the information you need to stay on top of the technological and medical advances in this challenging field.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Get fast access to need-to-know information on drugs used in the NICU, normal values, and much more in the fully updated appendices.
- Keep your knowledge up to date with expanded coverage of evidence-based medicine and the role of networks in generating evidence.
- Stay current with all aspects of neonatal care, including resuscitation, transport, nutrition, respiratory problems and assisted ventilation, and organ-specific care.
- Access the fully searchable text online, download images, and more at www.expertconsult.com.
- Benefit from the expert advice offered in concise, easy-to-read editorial comments throughout the book.
- Assess your knowledge with comprehensive question-and-answer sections at the end of each chapter.
- Understand the clinical relevance of what you’ve learned with case studies that highlight real-world application.
- Own the reference trusted for nearly 40 years by those who care for at-risk neonates in the dynamic and challenging NICU.
"This is an iconic book in neonatology. Its reappearance after an 11-year absence is very welcome, indeed. Although not as inclusive as the major neonatal textbooks, it continues to be innovative in the presentation of material and the introduction of new subjects, such as the role of networks in providing evidence-based data. This book should be part of every neonatal library and this edition will find a place on my shelf next to the previous five." - Jay P. Goldsmith, MD(Tulane University School of Medicine) Doody 5 stars!
By Jonathan M Fanaroff, MD, Associate Professor, Deptartment of Pediatrics, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine; Director, Rainbow Center for Pediatric Ethics; Co-Director, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital, Cleveland, Ohio
and Avroy A. Fanaroff, MB, FRCP(Edinburgh), FRCP, CH, Eliza Henry Barnes Chair of Neonatology, Rainbow & Babies Children’s Hospital; Professor, Department of Pediatrics and Reproductive Biology, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio