An Atlas and DVD
Hello, we will be performing scheduled maintenance from 1:00 AM until 4:00 AM Eastern Standard Time on May 28, 2015. Due to this maintenance, ebooks will be temporarily unavailable for purchase. Print book purchases will be unaffected. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Practical and comprehensive, this ‘how-to’ atlas offers expert guidance on all aspects of cardiac catheterization to help you accurately diagnose coronary artery disease. It features authoritative advice on how to, safely and efficiently perform catheterization procedures in the catheterization lab, interpret hemodynamic and angiographic data, make informed decisions based on your findings, and recognize and treat all potential complications. Succinct text coupled with still images and a DVD of 190 procedural videos ensures you have what you need for success.
- Covers pre-catheterization evaluation, lab equipment, and pharmacology for the catheterization lab.
- Outlines specific complications of cardiac catheterization, organized by disease, to prepare you for anything that may occur.
- Includes a bonus DVD containing 190 videos of techniques that demonstrate what to look for and how to proceed, as well as a downloadable image library for use in electronic presentations.
- Uses a consistent, easy-to-follow chapter format that makes reference a snap.
- Presents 230 illustrations for enhanced visual guidance.
By Michael Ragosta, MD, FACC, Associate Professor of Medicine; Director, Interventional Cardiology, The Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, University of Virginia Health Systems, Charlottesville, VA