Operative Techniques: Hip Arthritis Surgery
Book, Website and DVD
This multimedia resource offers you all the how-to guidance you need to perform all of the latest and best techniques in hip arthritis surgery. The complete, lavishly illustrated volume is made even better with a bonus DVD and a state-of-the-art companion web site! With chapters on such topics as femoral revision impaction grafting, intertrochanteric fractures, and total hip revision, you, as well as the members of your cross-disciplinary team, will appreciate the clear and concise, but detailed and visual approach of this atlas and video collection.
- Allows full-text web access and links to PubMed through the fully searchable online component at www.operativetechniques.com.
- Includes a DVD with over an hour of video clips of experts performing key techniques, such as Cementless Acetabular Cup Technique.
- Uses step-by-step intraoperative photos demonstrating each technique, such as Acetabular Cementless Revision and Bernese Periacetabular Osteotomy and radiographs showing presenting problems and post-surgical outcomes.
- Incorporates full-color photographs and interpretive diagrams that highlight key anatomical structures.
- Contains pearls and pitfalls from the authors to improve the quality of your technique and optimize outcomes.
- Provides important details on positioning, exposures, instrumentation, and implants.
- Presents a hands-on, clinical emphasis to give you just the information and guidance you need.
By James P. Waddell, A. J. Latner Professor and Chairman, Orthopaedic Division, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada