Essentials of Cardiac Anesthesia
A Volume in Essentials of Anesthesia and Critical Care
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Authored by the same stellar editors and contributors responsible for Kaplan's Cardiac Anesthesia, this title presents today's most essential clinical knowledge in cardiac anesthesia in a practical, user-friendly format. A manageable size and affordable price makes this an ideal purchase for every clinician who would like an economical yet dependable resource in cardiac anesthesia.Table of Contents
- Provides the key cardiac anesthesia information you need to know by authorities you trust.
- Uses a concise, user-friendly format that helps you locate the answers you need quickly.
- Features key points boxes in each chapter to help you quickly access the most crucial information.
- Includes annotated references that guide you to the most practical additional resources.
- Features a portable size and clinical emphasis that facilitates and enhances bedside patient care.
- Contains the authoritative guidance of larger reference books without the expense.
By Joel A. Kaplan, MD, Dean, School of Medicine; Vice President for Health Affairs; Professor, Department of Anesthesiology, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY