The Ultimate Guide and Review for the USMLE Step 2 Clinical Skills Exam
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Excel in the USMLE Step 2CS exam with this outstanding review book by the best-selling author of Textbook of Physical Diagnosis: History and Examination, which the New England Journal of Medicine has called "the most accurate, up-to-date, and comprehensive textbook of physical diagnosis available today." With detailed scenarios and an emphasis on the do's and don'ts of the exam, this review is just what you need to be fully prepared for USMLE Step 2CS. Also includes a section on American styles and traditions, as well as 30 practice cases.Table of Contents
- Be thoroughly prepared with 30 clinical cases covering all the major scenarios you're likely to see on the exam.
- Become comfortable with how the exam is administered using this detailed overview.
- Hone your communication skills for this important aspect of the exam.
- Focus on the critical information you need to learn for each case with sample checklists based on the patient's chief complaint.
- Deepen your understanding of the material using references to the acclaimed Textbook of Physical Diagnosis.
By Mark H. Swartz, MD, FACP, Professor of Medicine, State University of New York (SUNY), Downstate College of Medicine, Brooklyn, NY; Director, C3NY (Clinical Competence Center of New York); Dean of Medical Education, New York College of Podiatric Medicine, New York, NY