Essentials of Dental Assisting, 4th Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||
Now in full color, this practical resource is designed and written to help students easily grasp the information essential for practice. With tables, boxes, and step-by-step procedures that highlight key content, it's concise and reader-friendly. Student learning aids include highlighted key terms, chapter goals, and Apply Your Knowledge questions at the end of each chapter. A companion copy of Saunders' The Dental Assisting Video Procedures CD-ROM is included.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- A CD-ROM tutorial, included in the text, workbook, and instructor's resource manual, walks users through installation and how to use the The Dental Assisting Video Procedures CD-ROM.
- Photos, procedures, and the interior design are available in full color for the first time to bring concepts to life.
- Procedures at the back of every chapter and competency checklists at the end of the book for easy access.
- The Dental Assisting Video Procedures CD-ROM, at no additional cost, brings key office procedures to life.
- Learning objectives for meeting theoretical and procedural objectives.
- Student learning aids, like highlighted key terms, chapter goals, and Apply Your Knowledge questions at the end of each chapter.
- Ethical Implications boxes located at the end of each chapter summarize the ethical and legal issues presented in each chapter to familiarize students with certain legal and ethical situations in order to protect themselves, their patients, and the practice for which they work.
By Debbie S. Robinson, CDA, MS, Educational Consultant, Hillsborough, NC; Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor, Operative Department, UNC School of Dentistry, Chapel Hill, NC; and Doni L. Bird, CDA, RDH, MA, Program Director, Dental Assisting, Santa Rosa Junior College, Santa Rosa, CA