Cardiac Surgery, 2nd Edition
Operative Technique - Expert Consult: Online and Print
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Cardiac Surgery: Operative Technique, by Drs. Donald B. Doty and John R. Doty, is your essential source on how to perform today’s full range of cardiac surgical techniques. Over 1,000 crisp illustrations and expert, evidence-based discussions guide you step by step, equipping you to perform all of the latest procedures and get the best outcomes.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Keep your skills current with state-of-the-art coverage of coronary artery surgeries, heart-lung transplantation, lung transplantation, and much more - including the latest evidence for each procedure.
- Know what to look for and how to proceed with over 1,000 remarkable illustrations and photographs - many new, many in full color - that capture exactly what you will see during surgery.
- Access the complete contents and illustrations online, fully searchable.
- Focus on the practical how-tos you need to perform each operation.
- Know what to do, what to avoid, and how to manage complications with the authors’ discussions of their preferred methods.
- Benefit from the seasoned expertise of two master cardiac surgeons with decades of experience.
"This is an excellent second edition on the broad and complex area of cardiac surgery. It covers most of the latest advances in the field and is a great companion to current textbooks and an excellent resource for practicing surgeons, trainees, and nonphysician providers. The illustrations are masterful and offer a truly insightful explanation of these very complex operations. While it is not intended to be an exhaustive resource on all topics, such as valve repair, it does cover almost all areas outside of minimally invasive and robotic surgery and is a truly beautiful and informative book on the state of the art of cardiac surgery."- Michael Bates, MD (University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics) 4 star Doody rating!
By Donald B. Doty, MD, Salt Lake Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery, Intermountain Healthcare, Salt Lake City, UT and John R. Doty, MD, Salt Lake Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery, Intermountain Healthcare, Salt Lake City, UT