AACN Certification and Core Review for High Acuity and Critical Care, 6th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$63.95|
The new 6th edition of Core Review for Critical Care Nursing helps readers assess and build their knowledge of critical care nursing as they prepare for the certification exam. The book consists of three 200-question sample examinations that provide extensive practice and review key content. An in-depth rationale, complete with references, is included for each question. Written under the authority of the American Association for Critical-Care Nurses (AACN), this book is an ideal study tool to facilitate preparation for critical care nursing certification.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Three additional online sample examinations give users extra practice.
- Contains a review of the synergy model, including Professional Care and Ethical Practice.
- Contains a review of the AHRQ and JCAHO evidence-based practice guidelines that are incorporated in Core Curriculum for Critical Care Nursing, 6th Ed.
- Based on Core Curriculum for Critical Care Nursing, 6th Edition, the review is designed to follow along with the core text.
- Three separate sample examinations each address the complete range of important areas in critical care nursing and challenge readers' mastery of the essential knowledge base in the specialty.
- Answers are provided for each question, accompanied by rationales and references, to assist readers in building their knowledge.
- Each examination mirrors the certification examination content, multiple-choice question format, and content distribution, giving readers realistic practice for the examination.
NOTE: The CD-ROM provided with the AACN Certification and Core Review for High Acuity and Critical Care, 6th edition, is not supported for Apple OSX 10.7 and higher Apple systems. Customers using Apple OSX 10.7 or higher may access the CD-ROM content on Elsevier’s Evolve website by calling 1-800-222-9570 and selecting Option 2, then Option 4 to speak with an Elsevier representative and request an Evolve access code and URL for ISBN 978-0-323-35264-2.