Fetal and Neonatal Physiology, 4th Edition
Expert Consult - Online and Print, 2-Volume Set
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Fetal and Neonatal Physiology, edited by Drs. Polin, Fox, and Abman, focuses on physiologic developments of the fetus and newborn and their impact on the clinical practice of neonatology. A must for practice, this 4th edition brings you the latest information on genetic therapy, intrauterine infections, brain protection and neuroimaging, and much more. You’ll also have easy access to the complete contents and illustrations online at expertconsult.com.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Apply the latest insights on genetic therapy, intrauterine infections, brain protection and neuroimaging, and much more.
- Effectively manage the consequences of intrauterine infections with three new chapters covering intrauterine infection and preterm birth, intrauterine infection and brain injury, and intrauterine infection and chronic lung disease.
- Access the complete contents and illustrations online at expertconsult.com - fully searchable!
- Gain a comprehensive, state-of-the-art understanding of normal and abnormal physiology, and its relationship to disease in the fetus and newborn premature infant, from Dr. Richard Polin and other acknowledged worldwide leaders in the field.
- Understand the implications of fetal and neonatal physiology through chapters devoted to clinical correlation.
"This is the gold standard reference for fetal and neonatal physiology and developmental biology. While it may not be in every clinician's personal library, it should be available to every clinician for reference when needed. There is no comparable comprehensive book."-Jay P. Goldsmith, MD(Tulane University School of Medicine) Doody Review: 4 stars
By Richard A. Polin, MD, William T. Speck Professor of Pediatrics, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University; Director, Division of Neonatology, New York-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital, New York, New York
and Steven H. Abman, MD, Professor of Pediatrics, University of Colorado School of Medicine; Director, Pediatric Heart Lung Center, The Children’s Hospital, Denver, Colorado