The Elsevier Pocket Guide to Oncology Drugs & Regimens
Hello, we will be performing scheduled maintenance from 1:00 AM until 4:00 AM Eastern Standard Time on May 28, 2015. Due to this maintenance, ebooks will be temporarily unavailable for purchase. Print book purchases will be unaffected. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Compact and reliable, this pocket-size book puts up-to-date oncology drug information at your fingertips. Inside you'll find accurate, unbiased prescribing data.Table of Contents
- Features succinct, alphabetically arranged monographs for the most commonly-used oncology drugs.
- Includes the latest FDA-approved indications along with dosages and important guidelines for adjusting dosages, preparing and administering these drugs and for monitoring patients.
- Lists commonly used combination regimens, with associated risks and supportive treatments of adverse reactions.
- Uses a special icon to indicate drugs with "FDA black-box" warnings.
- Explains how to manage hazardous drugs and how to deal with accidental exposure.