The Elsevier Pocket Guide to Oncology Drugs & Regimens
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Compact and reliable, this pocket-size book puts up-to-date oncology drug information at your fingertips. Inside you'll find accurate, unbiased prescribing data.Table of Contents
- Features succinct, alphabetically arranged monographs for the most commonly-used oncology drugs.
- Includes the latest FDA-approved indications along with dosages and important guidelines for adjusting dosages, preparing and administering these drugs and for monitoring patients.
- Lists commonly used combination regimens, with associated risks and supportive treatments of adverse reactions.
- Uses a special icon to indicate drugs with "FDA black-box" warnings.
- Explains how to manage hazardous drugs and how to deal with accidental exposure.