The Elsevier Pocket Guide to Oncology Drugs & Regimens
Compact and reliable, this pocket-size book puts up-to-date oncology drug information at your fingertips. Inside you'll find accurate, unbiased prescribing data.Table of Contents
- Features succinct, alphabetically arranged monographs for the most commonly-used oncology drugs.
- Includes the latest FDA-approved indications along with dosages and important guidelines for adjusting dosages, preparing and administering these drugs and for monitoring patients.
- Lists commonly used combination regimens, with associated risks and supportive treatments of adverse reactions.
- Uses a special icon to indicate drugs with "FDA black-box" warnings.
- Explains how to manage hazardous drugs and how to deal with accidental exposure.