Atlas of Pediatric Laparoscopy and Thoracoscopy with CD-ROM
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Perform minimally invasive pediatric surgery with precisionTable of Contents
New to This Edition
Abundantly illustrated, this unique resource offers you comprehensive and authoritative guidance from internationally known experts on the nuances of minimally invasive pediatric surgery. Step-by-step instructions coupled with 350 exquisite full-color illustrations and 200 line drawings help you perfect even the most difficult laparoscopic and thoracoscopic surgeries. Complete coverage of almost all pediatric surgical conditions is provided through laparoscopic approaches, including gastrointestinal, intra-abdominal, and urologic procedures as well as robotic operations, and a variety of thoracoscopic procedures. Plus, a DVD of 34 video clips of key procedures, running three hours in length, demonstrates the newest techniques, such as laparoscopic fundoplication, laparoscopic excision of a choledochal cyst, thoracoscopic aortopexy, thoracoscopic right lower lobectomy for a CCAM, and the Nuss procedure, to help you hone your skills to accommodate pediatric patients and avoid pitfalls.
- Provides the very latest information on minimally invasive endoscopic/thoracoscopic approaches on children to broaden your surgical options and minimize recovery times and post-operative complications.
- Offers you a step-by-step approach to practice-proven techniques so you know exactly how to proceed and what to expect.
- Includes a three-hour long DVD, containing 34 video clips of key procedures performed by the physicians who pioneered them to help you master your own technique and avoid potential pitfalls.
- Presents 350 full-color endoscopic views with 200 corresponding line drawings that illuminate every concept and highlight important anatomical details, giving you superb visual guidance.
- Follows a consistent chapter organization that helps you find what you need fast.
By George W. Holcomb, III, MD, The Katharine B. Richardson Endowed Chair in Pediatric Surgery, University of Missouri - Kansas City; Surgeon-in-Chief and Director, Center for Minimally Invasive Surgery, The Children's Mercy Hospital, Kansas City, MO; Keith Georgeson, MD, Pediatric Surgery Clinic, Birmingham, AL; and Steven S. Rothenberg, MD, Rocky Mountain Pediatric Surgery, Denver, CO