Diagnostic Imaging: Breast
Authored by some of the world's preeminent authorities in its field, this new book represents today's best single source of guidance on breast imaging! It presents more details for each diagnosis · more representative images · more case data · and more current references than any other reference tool. At the same time, its user-friendly format lets readers access all of this information remarkably quickly!Table of Contents
- Covers the top imaging diagnoses in breast, including both common and uncommon entities.
- Provides exquisitely reproduced imaging examples for every diagnosis—plus concise, bulleted summaries of terminology · imaging findings · key facts · differential diagnosis · pathology · clinical issues · a diagnostic checklist · and selected references.
- Includes an extensive image gallery for each entity, depicting common and variant cases.
- Offers a vivid, full-color design that makes the material easy to read.
- Displays a "thumbnail" visual differential diagnosis for each entity.
By Wendie A. Berg, MD, Breast Imaging Consultant, American Radiology Services, Johns Hopkins Green Spring, Lutherville, MD; Robyn L. Birdwell, MD, Associate Professor of Radiology, Division Head, Breast Imaging, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA; Anne Kennedy, MD, Director of Women's Imaging, University of Utah Hospitals and Clinics, Salt Lake City, Utah; Brett T. Parkinson, MD, Imaging Director, Intermountain Healthcare, Breast Service; Adjunct Assistant Professor of Radiology, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT; Eva Gombos, MD, Instructor in Radiology, Harvard Medical School, Brighan and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA; Gretchen Green, MD, MMS, Clinical Fellow in Women's Imaging, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA; Mark D. Kettler, MD, Director of Breast Imaging, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR; Sughra Raza, MD, Radiology, Cancer Center, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Department of Radiology, Boston, MA; and Shih-chang Wang, BSc(Med), MBBS(Hons Sydney), FRANZCR, Associate Professor and Chief of Radiology, National University Hospital, Singapore