Comprehensive Dermatologic Drug Therapy, 2nd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Safely and effectively prescribe today's full spectrum of topical, intralesional, and systemic drugs for dermatologic disorders! Dr. Steven E. Wolverton and a team of leading international experts explain what drugs to use, when to use them...and what to watch out for. Handheld software - included with the book - provides full-text explanations as well as at-a-glance summaries of key pharmacologic information, instantly accessible wherever and whenever questions about skin pharmaceuticals arise.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- .Highlights key controversies and provides expert guidance in a Question and Answer feature.
- Presents new chapters on TNF Inhibitors, Signal II Cytokine Inhibitors, Pimicrolimus, IV Immunoglobulin, Drug-Induced Malignancies, Polymorphisms, and non-dermatologic drugs related to dermatologic problems.
- Features updates on new drug findings and new research, especially findings on predicting an individual response to drugs on the basis of ethnicity and gender.
- Provides at-a-glance access to key information including summaries of indications/contraindications, dosage guidelines, drug interactions, drug monitoring guidelines, adverse effects, and treatment protocols.
- Features a consistent organization throughout to expedite fast reference.
- Provides purchase information for major drugs, to help you and your patients.
- Includes a highly detailed, disease-specific index, helping you to evaluate drug options for each disease discussed.
By Stephen E. Wolverton, MD, Professor of Clinical Dermatology and Vice Chair of Clinical Affairs, Department of Dermatology, Indiana University Medical Center; Chief of Dermatology, Roudebush VA Medical Center, Indianapolis, IN, USA