Operative Techniques: Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
Book, Website and DVD
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
A step-by-step guide to shoulder and elbow surgeryTable of Contents
New to This Edition
No orthopaedic surgeon can afford to be without Elsevier’s new Operative Techniques Series—a practical and authoritative series that covers key procedures in orthopaedic surgery in both atlas and online video formats.
See how to perform each procedure step by step, from positioning, exposures, instrumentation, and implants through to post-operative care, expected outcomes, and potential complications. The large full-color photos and diagrams, concise text, and companion web video make it simple to find exactly what you need, when you need it.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.operativetechniques.com, along with an image library, surgical videos, and reference links.
- Refine the quality of your technique and learn the expert’s approach to getting the best results thanks to pearls and pitfalls and an emphasis on optimizing outcomes.
- Master every procedure with step-by-step instructions on positioning, exposures, instrumentation, and implants.
- Provide comprehensive care for your patients through discussions of post-operative care and expected outcomes, including potential complications and brief notes on controversies and supporting evidence.
- See every detail with clarity using color photos and illustrations that highlight key anatomies and diagrams that present cases as they appear in real life.
- Perfect your technique from watching procedural videos on the included DVD.