Operative Techniques: Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
Book, Website and DVD
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Shoulder and Elbow Surgery-a title in the Operative Techniques series-offers you the step-by-step guidance you need-on SLAP reconstruction, total shoulder arthroplasty, humerus fractures, and more-from experts Donald Lee and Robert Neviaser. Perform all of the latest and best techniques in this specialty thanks to large, full-color intraoperative photos, detailed illustrations, a dedicated website, and a companion DVD with procedural videos.Table of Contents
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.operativetechniques.com, along with an image library, surgical videos, and reference links.
- Refine the quality of your technique and learn the expert’s approach to getting the best results thanks to pearls and pitfalls and an emphasis on optimizing outcomes.
- Master every procedure with step-by-step instructions on positioning, exposures, instrumentation, and implants.
- Provide comprehensive care for your patients through discussions of post-operative care and expected outcomes, including potential complications and brief notes on controversies and supporting evidence.
- See every detail with clarity using color photos and illustrations that highlight key anatomies and diagrams that present cases as they appear in real life.
- Perfect your technique from watching procedural videos on the included DVD.