Surgical Techniques in Ophthalmology Series: Cataract Surgery
Text with DVD
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
This volume in the brand-new SURGICAL TECHNIQUES IN OPHTHALMOLOGY SERIES discusses the history, development, and current techniques and technology relating to one of the most commonly performed operations in the world—cataract extraction and intra-ocular lens implantation. Descriptions, accompanied by numerous full-color illustrations, offer you step-by-step guidance on how to prepare for and carry out successful surgeries. A concise format complements the commentary and the surgical procedures on the accompanying DVD help you hone your clinical skills.Table of Contents
- Master new procedures, improve outcomes, and learn the latest techniques faster via 179 full-color illustrations and a bonus DVD containing 72 minutes of surgical procedures.
- Avoid complications with pros and cons, pearls and pitfalls, and tricks-of-the-trade for all techniques.
- Enhance your clinical acumen through detailed coverage of the main surgical areas in ophthalmic practice today.
- Perform every surgery with accuracy using a consistent step-by-step approach to each procedure.
- Gain an absolute understanding about what equipment and instruments are required for each procedure.
By Larry Benjamin, FRCS, FRCOphth, DO, Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, Department of Ophthalmology, Stoke Mandeville Hospital NHS Trust, Buckinghamshire, UK