Pediatric Orthopaedic Secrets, 3rd Edition
Limited Stock - Order Soon
Authoritative, up-to-date guidance on every aspect of orthopaedic disordersTable of Contents
New to This Edition
This volume in The Secrets Series® is back in an exciting, fully updated 3rd Edition! Over 90 contributing
experts provide you with authoritative, up-to-date guidance on every aspect of orthopaedic disorders in children. From growth and development to integrating a child with a disability into society to physeal injuries to child abuse to youth sports and related injuries—this book presents all the key elements of orthopedics for clinical use, rounds, and board preparation..
- Provides well-rounded coverage of orthopedic issues, including growth and development · integrating a child with a disability into society · physeal injuries · child abuse · youth sports and related injuries · and more.
- Expedites reference and review with a question-and-answer format, bulleted lists, mnemonics, and tips for the authors.
“The book is a delightfully-put learning resource…This pocket size paperback book in lower font print is packed with authoritative text, written by experts in wider fields…The book is simply likeable.”
BACCH News, December 2008
- Features a two-color page layout, “Key Points” boxes, and lists of useful web sites to expand your reference power.
- Includes a chapter containing the “Top 100 Secrets” in pediatric orthopaedics, enabling you to quickly review essential material.Includes a chapter containing the “Top 100 Secrets” in pediatric orthopaedics, enabling you to quickly review essential material.
- Comes in a convenient pocket size for easy access to key information.
By Lynn T. Staheli, MD, Professor of Orthopedics, Department of Orthopedics, University of Washington, Consulting Orthopedist, Children’s Hospital and Regional Medical Center, Seattle, WA; and Kit M. Song, MD, Assistant Director of Orthopedic Surgery, Associate Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, University of Washington, Children’s Hospital and Regional Medical Center, Seattle, WA