Aesthetic Surgery After Massive Weight Loss
Your patients have fought the weight loss battle and won. Assist them in the final phase of body contouring using this new book as your guide. This beautifully illustrated atlas comprehensively examines techniques for managing aesthetic issues of the face and neck, breast, abdomen, arms, and legs commonly facing patients after bariatric surgery. Over 85 color illustrations and 500 full-color photographs display operative techniques, pre-operative appearance, and post-operative results, making this text not only practical but invaluable.Table of Contents
- Examines the full range of aesthetic issues challenging the weight loss patient, providing coverage of the whole body in one book!
- Presents an entire chapter on total-body lifts and combining several procedures into a single operation.
- Includes key points boxes at the beginning of each chapter, making expert guidance easy to find.
- Discusses psychological and perioperative management issues particular to the weight-loss patient seeking body contour surgery.
- Uses 87 color surgical illustrations and 500 full color photographs to demonstrate techniques and the results you can offer patients.
"Bariatic surgery is gaining momentum and this book encompasses the essence of such surgery. It is well covered and the illustrations and photographs are of excellent quality." BMA Awards 2007
By J. Peter Rubin, MD, Director, Life After Weight Loss Program, and Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery, University of Pittsburgh, PA, USA; and Alan Matarasso, MD, Clinical Associate Professor of Plastic Surgery, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York, NY, USA