Felson's Principles of Chest Roentgenology Text with CD-ROM, 3rd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
This classic text is the must-have primer of chest radiology. The Third Edition reflects the latest imaging approaches and terminology while retaining the easy-to-use format that has always made this book so popular. Images and diagrams appear on the left-hand pages while text and multiple-choice review questions appear on the corresponding right-hand pages. An accompanying CD-ROM includes additional images plus self-assessment tests representing three different levels of difficulty - to help you build your diagnostic skills regardless of your current degree of expertise.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Features CT and MR images as well as traditional radiographs, for easy comparison between modalities.
- Introduces PET imaging, now widely used for diagnosing chest diseases.
- Provides complete explanations of new terminology.
- Replaces old images with the new, digital-quality radiographs.
- Includes a CD-ROM with additional images and tests of varying levels of difficulty...perfect for beginning medical students through fourth-year residents.
- Uses the popular "programmed learning" approach to promote fast learning and reference.
- Covers every aspects of chest radiology, including basic science, image interpretation, and terminology.
By Lawrence R. Goodman, MD, Professor of Diagnostic Radiology and Pulmonary Medicine and Critical Care; Director, Thoracic Imaging, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI