Small Animal Critical Care Medicine
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Small Animal Critical Care Medicine is a comprehensive, concise guide to critical care, encompassing not only triage and stabilization, but also the entire course of care during the acute medical crisis and high-risk period. This clinically oriented manual assists practitioners in providing the highest standard of care for ICU patients.Table of Contents
- More than 150 recognized experts offer in-depth, authoritative guidance on clinical situations from a variety of perspectives.
- Consistent, user-friendly format ensures immediate access to essential information.
- Organ-system, problem-based approach incorporates only clinically relevant details.
- Features state-of-the-art invasive and non-invasive diagnostic and monitoring procedures, as well as an extensive section on pharmacology.
- Appendices provide conversion tables, continuous rate infusion determinations, reference ranges, and more.
By Deborah Silverstein, DVM, DACVECC, Assistant Professor (Critical Care), Department of Clinical Studies, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, PA, USA; and Kate Hopper, BVSc, MVSc, DACVECC, Assistant Professor, Department of Surgical & Radiological Sciences, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of California, Davis, CA