Vaccines Handbook for PDA - Skyscape software available for download to your mobile device: Amaray Case
A Companion to Plotkin, Orenstein and Offit’s Vaccines
Renowned author, Dr. Hal B. Jenson distilled all of the clinically relevant information from Plotkin and Orenstein's definitive reference, Vaccines, and put it into an easy to use handheld application. You get practical advice on vaccines for children, adults, and special groups, such as travelers and immunocompromised persons. And, with the Vaccines Handbook stored on your handheld device, it's easier than ever for you to find the accurate, up-to-date information you need anytime, anywhere.
- Presents concise, practical point-of-care information.
- Provides vaccine and prophylaxis recommendations from the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, American Academy of Pediatrics, American College of Physicians, American Academy of Family Physicians, and others.
- Contains general vaccine guidelines for routine use and for special groups such as travelers and immunocompromised persons.
- Includes regular electronic updates via the Internet until 2011.
- Uses Skyscape technology.
BlackBerry OS 4.1 or higher
Palm OS 3.5 or higher
Symbian S60, 3rd edition (Nokia)
Windows Mobile Pocket PC (all versions)
Windows Mobile Smartphone
Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP/Vista/Tablet PC
By Hal B. Jenson, MD, Chair, Department of Pediatrics, Director, Center for Pediatric Research, and Senior Vice-President for Academic Affairs, Eastern Virginia Medical School and Children's Hospital of the King's Daughters, Norfolk, VA