Advanced ECG: Boards and Beyond, 2nd Edition
ECGs make up a significant part of the internal medicine and cardiology specialty board exams, and this is the perfect book to help you prepare. In this comprehensive volume, Dr Phibbs explains how to differentiate among ECG rhythms and describes the identifying principles of commonly confused rhythm readings. Pearls and tips for recognizing rhythm problems and common pitfalls in ECG readings appear in every chapter and are covered in detail. In addition, three practice exams with a total of over 100 questions facilitate exam preparation and self-assessment.Table of Contents
- Provides extensive examples of all common and uncommon arrhythmias for easy recognition.
- Contains over 100 board-type review questions with answers and strategies for passing the arrhythmia section.
- Uses simple line drawings of anatomical structures to promote a greater understanding of arrhythmia and how functional problems manifest as rhythm disorders.
- Utilizes clear explanations of rhythm function to enables quick understanding of difficult concepts
- Incorporates pearls and tips to help you decipher ECGs and identify important markings on the readings.
By Brendan Phibbs, MD, Professor of Clinical Medicine, University of Arizona Medical Center; Chief of Cardiology, Kino Community Hospital, Tucson, Arizona.