On Call Neurology, 3rd Edition
On Call Series
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Successfully managing on-call situations requires a masterful combination of speed, skill, and knowledge. When you're on call...alone...in the middle of the night...On Call Neurology provides you with immediate access to the vital, step-by-step information you need to rise to the occasion! For every complaint, it guides you through the initial evaluation, differential diagnosis, neurologic examination, and treatment planning, so you can face any problem with confidence!Table of Contents
- Walks you through the patient examination so you can focus on the most important neurologic features.
- Reviews the indications for, and complications of, common neurodiagnostic tests.
- Offers assistance in writing orders and providing comprehensive, complete workups.
- Features the very latest information on Headache · Demyelinating Diseases · Infections of the Central Nervous System · Dementia · and more.
- Provides an On Call Formulary covering the most common neurologic medications.
By Randolph S. Marshall, MD, Associate Professor of Clinical Neurology; Co-Director, Cerebral Localization Laboratory; Associate Attending Neurologist, New York- Presbyterian Hospital, New York, NY; and Stephen A. Mayer, MD, Associate Professor of Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons; Director, Neurological Intensive Care Unit; Associate Attending Neurologist, New York-Presbyterian Hospital, New York, NY