Nails, 3rd Edition
Diagnosis, Therapy, Surgery
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Limited Stock - Order Soon
The thoroughly updated 3rd Edition of this highly regarded text continues to provide the latest therapeutic and surgical information on nail disease. A new signs-oriented section guides you to disease-specific information and simplifies diagnosis. The new, streamlined format includes bullet lists · cross-references · "Therapy" and Key points" highlights for easy reference · and full-color artwork throughout, as well as a larger page size that accommodates bigger photographs. In addition, many illustrations have been added to elucidate complex basic science.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Presents a new signs-oriented section that quickly guides you to disease-specific information.
- Provides new coverage of the diagnosis and treatment of onycholysis and chronic paronychia.
- Ranks therapy according to the available evidence, allowing you to treat your patients with confidence.
- Includes essential new information on genetics and future developments.
- Features outstanding new full-color photographs and illustrations—many new to this edition—that clearly depict nail disease and basic science concepts.
- Uses a more streamlined format for easier readability and access to important points.
- Features 4 new associate editors, presenting fresh perspectives and new, expert contributions to nail disease and treatment.
- Provides the most reliable and comprehensive treatment information available—fully revised to include the latest therapeutic and surgical knowledge.
- Uses a disease-oriented chapter format.
"This book is a must for all who see patients with nail disease. For those who use either of the previous editions, this editino represents a comprehensive revision and significant upgrade." --Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, February 2006
"The third edition has an enhanced, reader-friendly format, with expanded coverage of onycholysis and chronic paranychia and updates on cutting edge treatments." --SciTech Book News, September 2005
By Richard K. Scher, MD, Professor Clinical Dermatology, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, New York, NY; and C. Ralph Daniel, III, MD, Clinical Professor of Medicine (Dermatology), University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, MS