A Practical Approach to Radiology
This lavishly illustrated book is a perfect introduction to the exciting field of radiology. A lively, easy-to-read writing style explores the diagnostic imaging issues associated with each body region. Extensive tables, color-coded key points, and detailed drawings make finding essential information a snap. Case studies and high- resolution images demonstrate radiologic principles and characteristic findings for a wide range of disease entities. All imaging modalities are covered including fluoroscopy, CT, MR, nuclear medicine, and more. An ideal text for anyone interested in diagnostic imaging, A Practical Approach to Radiology not only gives you the information you need, it brings it to life.Table of Contents
- Features a full-color, templated format, making pertinent information easy to digest and recall.
- Includes color-coded tables that discuss differential diagnoses and indications for types of exams.
- Uses key points to list the findings on an x-ray as well as outlining search patterns.
- Explores the latest, cutting-edge technologies in the field, including spiral CT and 3-D reconstruction.
- Contains over 800 images to demonstrate important points.
By Nancy M. Major, MD, Consultant MSK Radiologist, TriState Imaging/Mainline Diagnostic Imaging, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania