Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, 7th Edition
A Comprehensive Review Expert Consult: Online and Print
This indispensable certification and recertification preparation source presents a comprehensive and up-to-date review of vascular surgery and a superb refresher on the state of today's practice. International experts cover every aspect of the fieldfrom the basics to the latest developmentsin an easy-to-read, user-friendly format. Every chapter offers a complete summary of a key topic in vascular surgery, authored by prominent specialists with particular expertise in that area. And, numerous review questions at the end of each chapter help you evaluate your mastery of the material.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Features abundant new coverage that reflects the increasingly important role of endovascular surgery.
- Offers six brand-new chapters: Pharmacology of Drugs Used in the Management of Vascular Disease (Ch.9) · Arterial Access, Guidewires, Catheters, Sheaths, and Angioplasty Catheters (Ch.17) · Angioplasty and Stenting for Aortoiliac Disease: Technique and Results (Ch.18) · Angioplasty and Stenting for Mesenteric and Renal Artery Disease: Technique and Results (Ch.19) · Angioplasty and Stenting for Infrainguinal Disease: Technique and Results (Ch.20)· and Laparoscopic Aortic Surgery for Aneurysms and Occlusive Disease: Technique and Results.(Ch.23)
- Includes a CD-ROM offering additional review questions and answers · an Image Bank featuring all of the illustrations from the text—downloadable for use in electronic presentations · and video clips to help you prepare for board certification review of surgical interventions.
- Delivers clear, detailed descriptions of the newest, most effective diagnostic and operative maneuvers and techniques.
- Provides hundreds of easy-to-follow illustrations—including line drawings, CT scans, angiograms, arteriograms, and photographs.
- Includes Key Points throughout that enable you to quickly identify the most salient information.
"A very worthwhile reference for vascular surgeons, surgical residents, and medical students, because of its authoritative authorship, manageable size, and the study questions that accompany each chapter."-Journal of Vascular Surgery
By Wesley S. Moore, MD, Professor of Surgery, Division of Vascular Surgery, University of California, Los Angeles School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA