Muller and Kirk's Small Animal Dermatology, 7th Edition
Enter promotional code 05984 at checkout.
Covering the diagnosis and treatment of hundreds of dermatologic conditions, Muller and Kirk's Small Animal Dermatology, 7th Edition is today’s leading reference on dermatology for dogs, cats, and pocket pets. Topics include clinical signs, etiology, and pathogenesis of dermatologic conditions including fungal, parasitic, metabolic, nutritional, environmental, and psychogenic. This edition includes full updates of all 21 chapters, and more than 1,300 full-color clinical, microscopic, and histopathologic images. Written by veterinary experts William Miller, Craig Griffin, and Karen Campbell, this resource helps students and clinicians distinguish clinical characteristics and variations of normal and abnormal facilitating accurate diagnosis and effective therapy.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- UPDATES of all 21 chapters include the most current dermatologic information.
- NEW editors and contributors add new insight and a fresh perspective to this edition.
- Over 1,300 high-quality color images clearly depict the clinical features of hundreds of dermatologic disorders, helping to ensure accurate diagnoses and facilitating effective treatment.
- Comprehensive coverage includes environmental, nutritional, behavioral, hereditary, and immune-mediated diseases and disorders.
- Well-organized, thoroughly referenced format makes it easy to access information on skin diseases in dogs, cats, and exotic pets.
By William H. Miller, Jr., VMD, DACVD, Professor of Medicine, Department of Clinical Sciences and Department of Biomedical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY; Craig E. Griffin, DVM, Animal Dermatology Clinic, San Diego, CA and Karen L. Campbell