Colour Atlas of Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery with DVD, 3rd Edition
Extensively illustrated with over 900 full-color clinical photographs of the highest quality, this atlas delivers the step-by-step visual guidance you need to obtain the best possible outcomes from a wide range of opthalmic plastic surgery procedures.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Presents surgical videos of the most common techniques on the accompanying DVD-ROM.
- Provides a DVD-ROM containing the complete image library of the book available to download.
- Contains expanded coverage of cosmetic surgery including anatomical considerations and operative cosmetic
- Up to date coverage of orbital reconstruction, management of facial palsy, periorbital aesthetic surgery, and brow ptosis.
- Contains the established experience and effective surgical techniques of acknowledged experts.
- Illustrates each procedure step-by-step for ideal use in the clinical setting.
- Includes tables of indications, preferences, hot tips and advice on the management of complications.
- Contains superb full-color clinical photographs of the highest quality with corresponding explanatory legends.
“This book should be in every plastic surgery library.”
British Journal of Plastic Surgery
BMA Book Awards 2008 - Highly Commended
"The book focuses almost all content on the subject of the title: an Atlas of Surgery. The authors have achieved a new pinnacle in surgical documentation that will serve basic requirements of a trainee, and as reference for an experienced surgeon. By not addressing surrounding topics such as diagnosis and treatment planning, the authors have been able to include detailed description over a wide range of surgeries. It is a most attractive volume and produced to a high standard. The text is succinct and clear. The DVD works seamlessly, the pictures are high resolution and the videos are very useful. The Colour Atlas of Ophthalmic Surgery is way in front of similar titles in both its utility and visual appeal. The style and content is highly accessible. There is potential for expansion of the DVD content in future editions, that would make the Atlas even more valued."
The RSM Library Prize, Medical Book of the Year Winner at The Royal Society of Medicine & The Society of Authors’ Medical Book Awards 2008
“Originating as a ‘how I do it’ manual with concise text and high quality illustrations (which did, indeed, allow you to ‘do it’) this book has grown over a further two editions into a beautifully illustrated and clinically photographed surgical textbook, complete with precise (and still concise) text and DVD. Quite simply this book is a masterpiece of the rare art of surgical textbook writing and anyone with an interest in this field, indeed with an interest in high quality medical writing and illustration, should have a copy.”
New Edition Authored Book Winner at The Royal Society of Medicine & The Society of Authors’ Medical Book Awards 2008
“This is a wonderful book. Is should be an essential for anyone in the field.”
"In my opinion this book remains the best oculoplastic atlas that is currently available and is an essential guide for all trainees undertaking training in oculoplastic surgery. An excellent book has been made even better with the 3rd edition. A book no eye department should be without."
Eye News, 2009
By Anthony G. Tyers, FRCS(Eng), FRCS(Ed), FRCOphth, Consultant in Ophthalmic Surgeon, Salisbury District Hospital, Salisbury, UK and Moorfields Eye Hospital, London, UK; and J. R. O. Collin, MA, MB, Bchir, FRCS, FRCOphth, DO, Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, Moorfields Eye Hospital and Institute of Ophthalmology, University of London; Honorary Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, The Hospitals for Sick Children, Great Ormond Street, London, UK