Posterior Eye Disease and Glaucoma A-Z
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
This title is directed primarily towards health care professionals outside of the United States. It is a handy A-Z pocket book that covers a broad range of posterior segment eye conditions and how to manage them with ocular therapeutics. It provides essential treatment protocols and down-to-earth sensible advice and lists differential diagnoses.
- The A-Z format gives instant access to clinical information
- Each condition is covered in a double page spread providing concise coverage
- Icons illustrate 'at a glance' diagnosis, treatment, management and referral options for each condition
- Superb full colour clinical photographs illustrate each condition
- Prestigious editorial team
- An indispensable clinical reference book for practitioners
- Encyclopaedia for students for rapid study
By Adrian S. Bruce, BScOptom, PhD, FAAO, FVCO, Senior Optometrist, Victorian College of Optometry, University of Melbourne, Australia; Justin O'Day, FRACS, FRACP, FRCS, FRANZCO, FRCOphth, Associate Professor, Victoria Parade Eye Consultants, St. Vincents Medical Center, Fitzroy, Australia; Daniel McKay; and Peter G. Swann, BSc(Hons), MAppSc, FCOptom, FAAO, Associate Professor, School of Optometry, QUT KG Campus, Kelvin Grove, Australia