Nutrition and the Eye
A Practical Approach
Please call 1-800-545-2522 for availability
This title is directed primarily towards health care professionals outside of the United States. This timely new reference provides up-to-date information on the effects of nutrition on vision for eye care specialists. It offers practical assistance in clinical procedure with essential nutritional information backed up by evidence-based research. Contributors include specialists in the fields of nutrition, vision research, and life sciences.Table of Contents
- Practical, evidence-based advice throughout.
- Strong emphasis on basic sciences provides the reader with a solid foundation of understanding.
- Highlighted advice sections for patients and handy tables make it quick and easy to use.
- Full color throughout, with an easy-to-read, "how-to" approach.
- Recommendations for practice are included, as are discussions of future developments in the field.
Edited by Frank Eperjesi, BSc (Hons), PhD, MCOptom Dip Orth, FAAO, MHEA, PGCertHE, Director of Optometry Programme, Department of Optometry and Vision Science, Aston University, Birmingham, UK; and Stephen Beatty, MB (Hons) MMSc, EBOD, FRCOphth, MD, Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, Department of Ophthalmology, Waterford Regional Hospital, Republic of Ireland; Waterford Specialist Centre, Waterford, Republic of Ireland